On-demand outplacement at a fixed cost ... the most economical solution in the history of outplacement
Adaptive Outplacement by Subscription
Subscription-based outplacement enables employers to pay a flat monthly rate for outplacement coverage. That rate does
not vary based upon fluctuations in the volume of separations. Services are defined up front and the employer gets a branded
outplacement portal that is set up and ready to go whenever their employees need it. Think of it as outplacement on-demand
because it puts you in charge of who, what, when, where, and how long. It's ideal for organizations wanting to capitalize
on the benefits of HR shared services. It even allows for seamless tracking of users according to their business unit.
In essence, the employer is paying for the availability of outplacement services. They are not paying for coverage of
any particular employee or group of employees. That's why the employer may freely decide who and how many employees receive
outplacement services. The employer decides how long they maintain coverage and may stop coverage at any time. It's universal
outplacement that provides employers with optimum flexibility and cost control.
The cost-containment potential will be pretty clear to most HR executives. They know it is generally far more cost-effective
to pay monthly premiums than to pay for episodic events as they occur. It is also far easier to budget. In much the same
way organizations pay monthly premiums for medical, dental, life, disability and similar employee benefits, they would pay
monthly premiums for outplacement services. In fact, you may find that Job Hunter Pro has already been added to the portfolio
of services offered by your favorite benefits broker, HRO, or professional employer organization (PEO).
Why Choose Subscription-Based Outplacement Services?
Abandon preconceived notions about outplacement services. Outplacement by subscription provides benefits and flexibility
that are simply unavailable under traditional payment models. Think of it as Outplacement as a Service (OaaS). Here are
some of the reasons subscription-based outplacement can be the right choice for your organization:
- Structured Like Other Benefits: It provides 100% employee coverage and spreads risk to reduce cost.
- Proactive HR: It's a strategic HR program for risk management and cost containment.
- Lowest Cost: It's the lowest cost in the history of outplacement services.
- Reduced Unemployment Compensation Costs: In many cases, savings can more than pay for outplacement
- Scalability: It enables economical scalability with protection against spikes in cost.
- On-Demand: It provides on-demand access anytime, for any person and for any reason.
- Social Responsibility: It's a program that demonstrates social responsibility and community support.
- ROI: It gives you the best return-on-investment of any outplacement program in the industry.
- Budgeting: It's the easiest to budget with low fixed monthly rates.
- Ease-of-Use: Everything is ready-to-go up front.
- Coverage: Employers decide who gets covered and for how long.
- Available through Benefit Brokers, HROs, and PEOs: You have the option of purchasing outplacement
through your current HR partner.
- No Maintenance: Once set up, there is no maintenance or other requirement on behalf of the employer.
- Less Stress: Deciding who gets covered is based on individual need; not on financial considerations.
- More Control: You have more control over design, implementation, utilization, and cost.
- An Employee Benefit: Career transition support is available whenever the need arises, regardless
of reason for separation.
- Duration of Services: You decide how many months of service you want to provide to your separated
- Administrative Access: Since it's setup in advance, you have the option of self-administering certain
It's not uncommon to read about major corporations that are downsizing and laying off 10,000+ employees. To cover those
employees under more traditional outplacement programs could cost millions. With Job Hunter Pro, CEOs and HR executives
can go to their board of directors and demonstrate their social responsibility and cost consciousness by saving millions
Getting Started is Fast and Simple
Kicking things off is easy. Start with a Job Hunter Pro demo so you know exactly what you're getting. Then provide us
with a few pieces of information so we can determine your monthly rate. That's it.
You may also find that Job Hunter Pro is offered through your current employee benefit broker, HRO, or Professional Employer
Organization (PEO). If so, this gives you the option of working with a familiar and trusted advisor. Plus, their buying
power and economies of scale may result in even bigger savings.
Managing Variations in Utilization
Employee separations fluctuate for a variety of reasons; many of them unexpected. Because of this, subscription-based
outplacement may be especially attractive. Just like health or life insurance, you hope you don't need it, but it's always
there (on-demand) when the need arises.
You may be thinking "what if outplacement utilization is significantly higher than expected? Isn't the outplacement firm
going to object to the higher-than-expected services they have to provide?" The answer is no, and here's why:
- Much like life, health or dental plans, utilization tends to level out over time.
- Adaptive outplacement lends itself well to scalability; especially from a technology perspective.
- Support services, e.g., job search consulting, tend to be spread out over time and among multiple employers.
- Just as some organizations will experience higher-than-normal separations, others will experience fewer.
- Subscription-based outplacement is designed to be available as needed. On-demand availability is built into its
- Once your monthly subscription rate is set, the key variable is the number of coaching hours, which is easy to manage.
Are there Differences in Content or Services Between Payment Models?
No. The content and support services for "per-user" and "subscription-based" options are identical.
Does it Really Save that Much Money?
Yes. We're confident you'll be amazed. It can even pay for itself. See for yourself:
Unemployment Compensation Savings.
Want to Know More?
Give us a call or request a demo. When it comes to judging quality, there is nothing better
than back-to-back demos of the "real thing." WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) takes most of the guess-work out
of the outplacement vendor selection process.
Have a trusted HR partner? Job Hunter Pro's subscription option is
now offered through select benefit brokers, HROs, and PEOs. It's a perfect compliment to their other product and service
offerings. We'd be happy to work through your current HR partner, or you can contact us for a benefit broker, HRO, or
PEO that offers Job Hunter Pro in your area.
Details Request A Demo